regenagri, the newly established global regenerative agriculture initiative, has announced its governance team. This group of pioneering organisations will take the initiative to the next level.
regenagri supports agribusinesses in transitioning to regenerative practices that increase soil health, enhance biodiversity, sequester carbon and improve water management – securing the health of the land and the wealth of those who live on it.
The initiative has brought together organisations with vast knowledge and expertise across the regenagri programme’s pillars.
These companies will develop models to measure the impact and benefits of implementing regenerative systems.
The members of the regenagri governance are:
- The Sustainable Food Trust (sustainablefoodtrust.org)
- The Farming and Wildlife Advisory Group (FWAG) (fwag.org.uk)
- Cool Farm Alliance (coolfarmtool.org)
- Agrimetrics (agrimetrics.co.uk)
- Soil Association (soilassociation.org)
- Control Union (petersoncontrolunion.com/en)
Their specialisms range from soil health and biodiversity to value systems and carbon footprint.
For more information on regenagri, please visit regenagri.org.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest SFT views and news