The Sustainable Food Trust’s Food and Farming Conference, hosted at Fir Farm, is back again this year, bringing together leaders from the farming, business, finance, NGO, research and policy sectors.
The event will include a range of keynote talks and panel sessions exploring the urgent need for a radical transformation of our food and farming systems in response to the challenges of climate change, food security, biodiversity loss and poor public health.
We hope it will provide a platform for knowledge sharing, discussion, and informed action.
Key themes will include:
- Strategies and policies to drive change in food and farming
- Financing the transition to sustainable farming
- Measuring and valuing sustainability
- Healthy and sustainable diets
- Supply chain infrastructure and local food
The two-day event will include a farm tour and a dinner on Wednesday evening, featuring seasonal, local food.